Service Training & Certification Program for Startups
We are pleased to invite you to participate in our in–person certification training for startups, offered by Dehumidified Air Services, our manufacturer-direct service division. Completion of this three-day program would allow your organization to independently conduct startups for all small-medium units for a period of one year from date of certification.
- Unit design
- Unit footprint
- Wiring Diagrams
- Piping Diagrams
- IOM packet
- Equipment specifics – What to expect
- Component description – Valves and devices
- Wiring Diagrams – Overview and discussion
- Piping Diagrams – Overview and discussion
- HMI navigation – Menus and parameters
- Parameters & Logic – Sequence and control
- Board Versions – Differences and upgrades
- Troubleshooting – Tips and guidance
- Service Support – Expectation and responsibility
- Web Monitoring – Navigation guidance
- Hands‐on Training: Testing and Troubleshooting
- FieldPoint Training – Reporting for Warranty Registration
- Recap of Policies & Procedures
- Guest Speakers & Aftermarket Opportunities
- $1,999 per participant, and minimum 2 participants per participating organization.
- A minimum of 2 trained and certified technicians must always be on staff for Reps who want to do their own startup on the equipment.
- The fees cover training material, instructor‐led LIVE training, classroom meals and refreshments, factory‐time, and certification that’s valid for 1 year.
- The fees do not cover travel and lodging, hotel conference room charges, field‐training, and any other type of ancillary expense associated with the training.
Return on Investment
- Perform your own startups on small and medium-sized units.
- Certification from DASV positions you as a trained service provider in your local market.
- Gain knowledge and expertise to support your contractors and End Users on lifecycle services.
- Credit/Debit card or Bank Transfer. Payment must be settled in advance to confirm seats in the class.
Extras Available for Purchase
- Service Technician Tools & Supplies kit.
- Service Technician Spare Parts Kit.
- IoT Kit | Connects the Dehumidifier wirelessly to WebSentry Remote Monitoring Platform.
- Certification valid for 1 year; refresher course is compulsory toward the end of 1 year mark from original certification date. Refresher course will extend the validity of the certification.
- Re-certification is mandatory on new products and/or major changes to product or software.
- Refresher or Re-certification is not required if no product changes are introduced, and certification will be extended based on Technician’s prior year performance.
- Regional Classroom/Field Training is available to Reps for an additional $4,999. Contact DASV for availability and pricing.
- All participants are expected to submit proof of their EPA license and HVAC background prior to attending the LIVE training. Dehumidified Air Services expects participants to possess solid “refrigeration 101” background in order to successfully complete and pass the certification exam.
- DASV reserves the right to expand or modify the content, curriculum, structure, and delivery of the training program at any time to enhance the design and experience of the program.