- Q. Who can take the training?
A. Only HVAC Technicians with a valid EPA/USA, or Refrigeration License in Canada.
- Q. What is the benefit in taking the training course?
A. Only Reps/Contractors who have taken and passed the course will be certified to perform their own startups.
- Q. Can I get an exemption to take the training as I/we are a long time Rep/Contractor?
A. Unfortunately there is no exemption from the certification program.
- Q. Are there any other training/certifications available at this time other than what you offer?
A. Not at this time. We are working on creating service and specialty training, we can also create a customized training course that will be tailored to a client’s specific needs.
- Q. Why is the certificate expire after one year?
A. To ensure that Reps/Contractors are up to date with the latest product development.
- Q. What if I choose not to participate in the training program but perform startups anyway?
A. Only certified partners are able to receive the start-up credit on the units.
- Q. If I/we fail the exam, can it be rewritten, and is there a cost involved?
A. The exam may be rewritten, the number of attempts is the discretion of the instructor.
- Q. What is the cost of the recertification and how will it be administered?
A. The cost is set at $999.00, in an online course format which will encompass video modules accompanied by an exam.